Do you want to run the 澳廣視 TDM for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the 澳廣視 TDM on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the 澳廣視 TDM on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download 澳廣視 TDM for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the 澳廣視 TDM on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the 澳廣視 TDM on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install 澳廣視 TDM on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the 澳廣視 TDM on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the 澳廣視 TDM and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install 澳廣視 TDM for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the 澳廣視 TDM on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the 澳廣視 TDM and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the 澳廣視 TDM and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use 澳廣視 TDM on your PC.
|App Name||澳廣視 TDM|
|Developer||TDM – TELEDIFUSÃO DE MACAU, S. A.|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of 澳廣視 TDM, Guide, and Its Features
TDM – Teledifusão de Macau, S. A. (TDM) serves Macau with quality public broadcasting services. Through television, radio and multimedia platforms, TDM provides news, information, sports, entertainment and diversified programmes to local and international audiences. “TDM App” is a mobile device application developed by TDM, providing up-to-date news and information, satisfying a variety of needs of users. “TDM App” is available in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese and English, offering diversified functions including:
Instant News: Providing full dimension of information including Macau, mainland China and international news and weather information.
Live-streaming: 24-hour live-streaming TDM’s television and radio channels and breaking news etc., keeping abreast of latest issues anytime.
Programmes: Catching-up diversified and feature programmes, satisfying users with high-quality entertainment experience.
Membership: Supporting membership registration and login with Facebook and Google, providing personalized recommendations, bookmarks and sharing contents at fingertips.
The new TDM App Beta version is now launched, offering you new features to follow the latest news, watch live and catch up with hot issues.
The 澳廣視 TDM is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.