Do you want to run the 2018 Atlas Perpetual for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the 2018 Atlas Perpetual on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the 2018 Atlas Perpetual on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download 2018 Atlas Perpetual for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the 2018 Atlas Perpetual on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the 2018 Atlas Perpetual on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install 2018 Atlas Perpetual on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the 2018 Atlas Perpetual on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the 2018 Atlas Perpetual and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install 2018 Atlas Perpetual for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the 2018 Atlas Perpetual on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the 2018 Atlas Perpetual and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the 2018 Atlas Perpetual and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use 2018 Atlas Perpetual on your PC.
2018 Atlas Perpetual
|App Name||2018 Atlas Perpetual|
|Update||May 18, 2018|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of 2018 Atlas Perpetual, Guide, and Its Features
*** This is the 2018 version of Human Anatomy Atlas. It is exclusively for institutions that purchased a perpetual license to this product and for promotional purposes.
*** There are two ways to access the content in this app: Enter the unique username and password you were provided OR access the app from within your institution (make sure you’re connected to the right wifi network).
*** Usernames and passwords are not sold separately through Visible Body or available for purchase within this app.
*** If you have not been given a username and password or if your institution has not subscribed, this app will be locked and unusable.
*** There is a version of this app that does not require a username and password or subscription. To find and download it, search for Human Anatomy Atlas by Visible Body.
*** Please note: This app includes an amazing amount of content and requires Android 5.0 or later.
* Augmented Reality for mobile devices! Turn any room into an anatomy lab.
* Augmented Reality (AR) features REQUIRE: Android 7 or later and a supported mobile device.
* New Augmented Reality Lab Activities Section! Use these 3D views along with our downloadable worksheets to create a virtual lab experience.
* And, as always, we’ve got performance enhancements, minor improvements, and bug fixes.
The 2018 Atlas Perpetual is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.