Do you want to run the Adobe Connect for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Adobe Connect on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Adobe Connect on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Adobe Connect for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Adobe Connect on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Adobe Connect on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Adobe Connect on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Adobe Connect on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Adobe Connect and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Adobe Connect for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Adobe Connect on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Adobe Connect and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Adobe Connect and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Adobe Connect on your PC.
|App Name||Adobe Connect|
|Update||October 16, 2018|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs of Adobe Connect, Guide, and Its Features
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account.)
Note: THIS APPLICATION CANNOT BE USED TO VIEW NATIVE ADOBE CONNECT RECORDINGS. Adobe Connect recordings should be converted to MP4 video by the meeting owner before being viewed on mobile devices.
The FREE Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Launch and manage meetings – controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PDF documents, and even video from your online library. Use your tablet to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for both smartphones and tablets:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for tablets:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Android: Version 4.4 or higher. Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
Added support for new Single Sign-On (SSO) workflow
Fixed camera streaming permission exception
Fixed photo sharing on Android tablets
Fixed meeting stuck on “Connecting” for APAC hosted servers
The Adobe Connect is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.