Do you want to run the AirMini™ by ResMed for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the AirMini™ by ResMed on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the AirMini™ by ResMed on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download AirMini™ by ResMed for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the AirMini™ by ResMed on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AirMini™ by ResMed on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AirMini™ by ResMed on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the AirMini™ by ResMed on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the AirMini™ by ResMed and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install AirMini™ by ResMed for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the AirMini™ by ResMed on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the AirMini™ by ResMed and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the AirMini™ by ResMed and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use AirMini™ by ResMed on your PC.
AirMini™ by ResMed
|App Name||AirMini™ by ResMed|
|Update||January 19, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of AirMini™ by ResMed, Guide, and Its Features
The AirMini™ by ResMed app is your personal sleep therapy assistant – on your phone! By utilizing Bluetooth® wireless technology, it enables you to use smart devices to set up therapy, change comfort settings and track your sleep on your AirMini machine.
Developed by ResMed, the world’s leading provider of connected healthcare solutions, the AirMini app can help ensure that you’re always in control and informed. To learn more about AirMini, visit airmini.resmed.com
Note: This app does not support ResMed AirSense 10 or AirCurve 10 devices. Learn more at myair.resmed.com
Starting and stopping therapy is close to effortless with setup and operation all managed on your personal smart device.
Daily statistics on usage hours, mask seal and events per hour are recorded for you to review after every sleep.
See how well you slept with a snapshot of your most recent therapy session posted on your dashboard.
Therapy pressure is set by your provider, but with adjustable comfort settings, your experience can be customized to suit you.
Machine and mask setup tools walk you through step-by-step to support your therapy journey from your very first day.
The Upload Data to Cloud function allows you to easily share your therapy data with your provider or physician.
You can now add the following masks from the Equipment setup screen and watch the guided setup videos for proper assembly and fit.
• AirTouch™ N20
• AirFit™ N30
• F20 with HumidX
This release also contains minor bug fixes and performance improvements
The AirMini™ by ResMed is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.