Do you want to run the American Blue for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the American Blue on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the American Blue on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download American Blue for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the American Blue on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the American Blue on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install American Blue on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the American Blue on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the American Blue and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install American Blue for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the American Blue on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the American Blue and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the American Blue and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use American Blue on your PC.
|App Name||American Blue|
|Developer||Automated National Dispatch|
|Update||October 27, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of American Blue, Guide, and Its Features
American Blue Private Car Service (suburbs of Chicago) offers sedans and SUVs for airport and other transportation needs at low, competitive prices. No charge for extra passengers. Shared rides are available with separate pick up locations.
This free app allows you to order, track your car, pay for your ride and rate your experience, all through the app. Your commonly used locations are stored in your profile for fast, easy ordering. Orders need to be placed two hours in advance.
Track your car on the tracking map that is updated every three seconds.
Store your credit card on file for quick payment during your ride. Add a tip (if applicable) and your email address for receipt, and away you go.
If you are paying for someone else’s ride on your credit card, you can add that passenger’s email and cell phone to the order and that passenger will receive a secure PIN number to give to the driver for payment of that ride.
View past and upcoming orders quickly. You can also, check, change or cancel your order all on the app.
At the end of the ride you will be given the option to rate your ride/driver so we can give you the best service possible.
1. Added payment methods (Corporate ePayment and Google Pay) for the customers ease
The American Blue is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.