Do you want to run the Anatomy 3D Atlas for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Anatomy 3D Atlas on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Anatomy 3D Atlas on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Anatomy 3D Atlas for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Anatomy 3D Atlas on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Anatomy 3D Atlas on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Anatomy 3D Atlas on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Anatomy 3D Atlas on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Anatomy 3D Atlas and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Anatomy 3D Atlas for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Anatomy 3D Atlas on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Anatomy 3D Atlas and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Anatomy 3D Atlas and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Anatomy 3D Atlas on your PC.
Anatomy 3D Atlas
|App Name||Anatomy 3D Atlas|
|Developer||Catfish Animation Studio|
|Update||April 27, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs of Anatomy 3D Atlas, Guide, and Its Features
This app is freely downloadable, however in-app purchase is required to unlock the contents.
The complete Skeletal System and a few other contents are always freely accessible enabling you to try the app properly.
“Anatomy 3D Atlas” allows you to study human anatomy in an easy and interactive way.
Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle.
The anatomical 3D models are particularly detailed and with textures up to 4k resolution.
The subdivision by regions and the predefined views facilitate the observation and the study of single parts or groups of systems and the relationships between different organs.
“Anatomy – 3D Atlas” is an application aimed at medical students, doctors, physiotherapists, paramedics, nurses, athletic trainers and in anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of human anatomy.
This app is a fantastic tool to complement classic human anatomy books.
ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Musculoskeletal system
• Cardiovascular system
• Nervous system
• Respiratory System
• Digestive System
• Urogenital system (male and female)
• Endocrine system
• Lymphatic system
• Eye and ear system
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Rotate and zoom each model in 3D space
• Option to hide or isolate single or multiple selected models
• Filter to hide or display each system
• Search function to easily find every anatomical part
• Bookmark function to save custom views
• Smart rotation which moves the center of rotation automatically
• Transparency function
• Visualization of muscles through levels of layers from the superficial ones down to the deepest ones
• By selecting a model or a pin, the related anatomical term shows up
• Description of the muscles: origin, insertion, innervation and action
• Show/Hide UI interface (very useful with small screens)
• The anatomical terms and the user interface are available in 11 languages: Latin, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• The anatomical terms can be displayed in two languages simultaneously
• Android 7.0 or later, devices with at least 3GB of RAM
• Minor bugs fix
• Various enhancements
The Anatomy 3D Atlas is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.