Do you want to run the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets
- 5 FAQs of AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets, Guide, and Its Features
Download AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets on your PC.
AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets
|App Name||AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets|
|Developer||OffiDocs Mobile Apps|
|Update||March 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets, Guide, and Its Features
AndroXLS is an android app to edit XLS spreadsheets that you will be able to create, modify and share. AndroXLS combines the functionality of an android file manager with the open source office software for spreadsheets, LibreOffice. It contains two main modules:
* The XLS module, which provides the following functionality:
– Create spreadsheets.
– Edit spreadsheets files from OpenOffice, LibreOffice or any Office suite that creates and edits XLS spreadsheets,
– Cell styles management.
– Search for texts.
– Insert columns / rows.
– Delete rows / columns.
– Find & replace.
– Unique Spreadsheet functions like:
– Open Source.
– Spreadsheet formats supported are the OpenDocuments formats (.ods and .ots), but in addition to them AndroXLS can open the formats used by OOo 1.x (.sxc and .stc) and the following spreadsheet formats (see https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Getting_Started/File_formats):
.xls, .xlw, and .xlt
.xlsx, .xlsm, .xltm
.wk1, .wks, .123
.csv and .txt
* The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
– Home directory when you first load the file manager.
– All operations with files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.
– Bookmarks over the files or directories.
– View the file or directory properties: name, location, size, date.
– Light and Elegant client UI supporting phones and tablets.
– Grid, List and Icons views available.
– Sort by name, last modified, size or type.
– FTP access integrated.
– Image preview support
– Search for files
– Recent files
– Open Source
AndroXLS is based on the android Amaze file manager and LibreOffice Online running in our cloud servers. Its source code is open, and located in http://www.entertainmentmobileapps.com/source/androxls
Bugs fixed and enhanced editor
The AndroXLS editor for XLS sheets is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.