Do you want to run the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage
- 5 FAQs of Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage, Guide, and Its Features
To download the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage on your Windows or Mac.
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage on your PC.
|App Name||Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage|
|Update||November 14, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
✰✰Apk Share Bluetooth✰✰ – is a app manager that helps Share , Uninstall , Backup and Manage.
Apk Sharer – Send Apk/Link
Using this app you can send apk or play store link easily by :
⚡ NFC and etc.
It also gives you information about app sizes for transfer.
Easy Uninstaller – Multiple Quick Uninstaller
App will help you to find last installed, more size applications and Uninstall it easily in one click. You can also manage system apps, but without root permissions it’s not possible uninstall it.
App Backup – Easiest backup tool
Bulk Apk Backup to SD card. FREE UP your device storage! Faster & Smaller.
✓ Multiple Apk Share – Transfer apps over bluetooth, email ,Facebook, Whatsapp etc.
✓ Multiple App Uninstall – Easy Uninstall multiple app faster in one click. Fast apk uninstaller.
✓ Multiple App Backup – Save multiple apk to SD card in one click.
✓ Copy multiple app Link to Clipboard
✓ Auto Apk Refresher – Refreshes App list on new install or uninstall
✓ Quick Sort – Sort by Name, Install Date, Size
✓ View App on Play Store
✓ Launch Selected Application
✓ Show System Applications
✓ Sweet & Usable interface
✓ Quick Search – Search your application easily by name
✓ Simple Animations
✓ App Informer – Shows selected and all application count and size based on your search filter
✓ Used Permissions – Shows used permissions by app
» You can not uninstall system application if root permissions does not exists.
» If you are not seeing app on list, try to use Show System Apps option.
► Required permissions
→ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For Backup Apk to SD card
► Facebook- follow us
We are trying do best for you!
💬Why I not see some apk on list?
💡For system app you check the menu “Show System Apps”
💬Can I Share Apk to non Android devices?
💡Yes, if non android devices have bluetooth, email and etc. then you can send , but you can not run apk on non android device
💬Do both people need the app?
💡No , only sender need this app
💬How I can backup all app to SD card?
💡From menu choose “Select All” and then click “Backup”
💬How I can find more sized applications ?
💡Use Sort By Size. You can change sort direction in twice click.
💬How I can find recent installed applications?
💡Use Sort by Date.
💬How uninstall system app?
💡Using this apk uninstaller you can delete only downloaded applications. System app can not be uninstalled. But if you have root permission, then you can delete apk easily using uninstall button.
✓ Fixed App Uninstall problem on new devices
✓ Fixed App Sharing On Android 11 devices
✓ Improved stability for older devices
✓ Improved performance on low memory devices
✓ Fixed Bugs for some devices
The Apk Share Bluetooth – Send/Backup/Uninstall/Manage is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.