Do you want to run the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder
- 5 FAQs of Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder, Guide, and Its Features
Download Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder on your PC.
Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder
|App Name||Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder|
|Update||July 2, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder, Guide, and Its Features
Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder quickly help you to change settings, screen recorder, Screenshot, Volume, Lock the screen (Screen off) and fast access to the favorite application.
– Screen rotation: switch portrait or landscape
– Change volume: a volume manager, quickly change media volume, ringtone, and alarms
– Brightness: fast change to lower, medium or higher brightness.
– Flashlight: turn on and of the flashlight
– Do not disturb
– Lock the screen (screen off): turn off screen and support to opening screen by fingerprint, face, and iris.
– Screen recorder be like iPhone IOS
– Screenshot, screen capture, screencast
– Notification: open the notification bar
– Pin favorite application in Assistive Touch
Screen Recorder: Fast record anything on your screen.
To start the Screen Recorder: open AssistiveTouch, select Device, and select screen recorder icon.
On AssistiveTouch, select Your video to view your video recording (from screen recorder)
Change screen recorder settings: Bitrate, Frame rate, and Sound.
Tap on a floating button to open AssistiveTouch IOS, touch outside to close.
No limitation of customization: change color, background, button size, button position
The app will be better than if it connects with Control Center IOS or any IOS launcher to be like iPhone.
AssistiveTouch connects with Control Center IOS 13 – Screen Recorder to open Control Center and Screen Off and Lock – Fingerprint Support to lock the screen.
Thanks for using my app!
– Improve UI/UX
– Update languages
– Screen recorder
The Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.