Do you want to run the ATV Launcher for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the ATV Launcher on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the ATV Launcher on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download ATV Launcher for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the ATV Launcher on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ATV Launcher on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ATV Launcher on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the ATV Launcher on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the ATV Launcher and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install ATV Launcher for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the ATV Launcher on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the ATV Launcher and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the ATV Launcher and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use ATV Launcher on your PC.
|App Name||ATV Launcher|
|Update||November 13, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of ATV Launcher, Guide, and Its Features
ATV Launcher (free version) is a new launcher for Android TV set-top boxes, TVs and tablets.
Do you need a fast, simple, sleek and highly customizable launcher for your Android TV set-top box?
ATV Launcher allows you run apps designed for TVs, smartphones and tablets using a 1-click operation. No need additional tools or applications.
– Application Widgets support
– D-pad optimized navigation
– TV (leanback), tablet and phone apps are supported
– Custom tile support. Set color, image or transparent background for any application or widget
– Automatic extraction and using TV icons and banners for Android TV enabled apps
– Wallpaper support even for devices without native wallpaper support
If you have any suggestions contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
– Widgets updated
– Portuguese added
– Bug fixes
The ATV Launcher is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.