Do you want to run the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW
- 5 FAQs of Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW, Guide, and Its Features
Download Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW on your PC.
Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW
|App Name||Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW|
|Update||December 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs of Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW, Guide, and Its Features
Audiosdroid Audio Studio is a professional Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) which includes sound & music recorder, editor and mixer. You can edit and mix MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC, OGG and AMR audio files and create audio files, ringtones, alarms, and notifications. Audiosdroid allows you to add new audio tracks, mix the tracks and save in mp3 format. You can record sound and mix the recorded audio file with other audio tracks. Just import your music and then record your voice over it. You can remove vocals using Karaoke effect. You can make time shift on audio files. You can crop the audio files and apply silence on desired parts. You can sync the tracks using by applying time offset using the time-shift tool or by entering an offset value in milliseconds (ms). You can make Karaoke with your favourite songs. Just play the song you want to accompany by plugging in your headphone and start recording and sing! You can add background sound or music to your voice or any sound. Sync your audio recordings and audio tracks with time shift tool.
You can apply audio effects to the audio files and preview the project. You can apply audio effects to tracks offline and save as audio file. Audio effects are equalizer (Bass, Mid, Hi) , filter, tempo, pitch shifting, Karaoke, reverb, reverb room size, reverb damp, flanger, gate, whoosh and echo effects. You can adjust the value of each effect using the control panel. You can adjust pitch and tempo of your music. You can save and load custom FX presets such as: Bass, Hall Reverb, Concert Hall Reverb, predefined pitch presets.
Audiosdroid allows you to share your recorded or mixed audio files with social media, email or any other app which can process audio files.
Please buy PRO version to remove ads. Please restart the app after buying the In App Product. If the buy button appears again, please click it again to activate your license.
Detailed and clear privacy notice text
This release brings new privacy and security enhancements to the app.
The recorded audio files are in /Android/data/com.audiosdroid.audiostudio/files, Android 11 uses scoped file access.
Android 11 Update
Google Play In App Billing v4 update
Earn tokens by rewarded ads for applying ad-free effects (on free version)
Apply effects to the selection using Edit Menu->Effect button
Discover music of your last visited locations and download MP3s
The Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.