Do you want to run the Bitdefender Parental Control for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Bitdefender Parental Control on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Bitdefender Parental Control on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Bitdefender Parental Control for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Bitdefender Parental Control on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Bitdefender Parental Control for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Bitdefender Parental Control
- 5 FAQs of Bitdefender Parental Control, Guide, and Its Features
Download Bitdefender Parental Control for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Bitdefender Parental Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Bitdefender Parental Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Bitdefender Parental Control on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Bitdefender Parental Control on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Bitdefender Parental Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Bitdefender Parental Control for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Bitdefender Parental Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Bitdefender Parental Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Bitdefender Parental Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Bitdefender Parental Control on your PC.
Bitdefender Parental Control
|App Name||Bitdefender Parental Control|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Bitdefender Parental Control, Guide, and Its Features
Bitdefender Parental Control offers digital help to parents and extra online safety to children.
Download and install the Bitdefender Parental Control app on all your children’s Android devices.
Download and install the Bitdefender Central app or log in to the Bitdefender Central website on one of your personal devices to set up healthy, age-appropriate digital habits for your kids and to get reports on their digital activity.
What you get:
✔ Safe Browsing
✔ Manage Applications
✔ Location Tracking & Geofencing
✔ Safe Check-In
✔ Screen Time
Safe Browsing. Select the content categories you want to keep away from your children from a predefined list. You can also manually allow or block specific URLs.
Manage Applications. Choose the applications and programs you consider appropriate for your children. You can view your kids’ app usage history, and compare it with the way other kids their age spend their time online.
Location Tracking & Geofencing. Make sure your kids are OK even when they’re not by your side. Track their location so you always know where they are. Take a laid-back approach and get notified when they enter an area you mark as Restricted.
Safe Check-In. Save your kids the dread of an extra phone call – let them tell you they’re OK with Safe Check-in.
Screen Time. Decide how much time your kids spend on a certain device, and when. Help them build healthy habits, both online and offline.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
Stability and performance improvements.
The Bitdefender Parental Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.