Do you want to run the BLE Peripheral Simulator for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the BLE Peripheral Simulator on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the BLE Peripheral Simulator on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download BLE Peripheral Simulator for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the BLE Peripheral Simulator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BLE Peripheral Simulator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BLE Peripheral Simulator on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the BLE Peripheral Simulator on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the BLE Peripheral Simulator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install BLE Peripheral Simulator for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the BLE Peripheral Simulator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the BLE Peripheral Simulator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the BLE Peripheral Simulator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use BLE Peripheral Simulator on your PC.
BLE Peripheral Simulator
|App Name||BLE Peripheral Simulator|
|Update||March 30, 2017|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of BLE Peripheral Simulator, Guide, and Its Features
The BLE Peripheral Simulator is an Android app that allows developers to try out new features of Web Bluetooth without the need for a BLE Peripheral Device. You can check the code at: https://github.com/WebBluetoothCG/ble-test-peripheral-android
Developers can use the app to simulate a BLE Peripheral with one of three services:
* Battery Service
* Heart Rate Service
* Health Thermometer Service
Developers can use the new Web Bluetooth features to connect to the app to Read and Write Characteristics, Subscribe to Notifications for when the Characteristics change, and Read and Write Descriptors.
From the app, developers can set the characteristics’ values, send notifications and disconnect.
The BLE Peripheral Simulator is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.