Do you want to run the BNF Publications for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the BNF Publications on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the BNF Publications on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download BNF Publications for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the BNF Publications on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BNF Publications on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BNF Publications on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the BNF Publications on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the BNF Publications and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install BNF Publications for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the BNF Publications on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the BNF Publications and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the BNF Publications and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use BNF Publications on your PC.
|App Name||BNF Publications|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of BNF Publications, Guide, and Its Features
The British National Formulary is the first choice for concise medicines information and trusted by healthcare professionals to support confident decision-making at the point of care.
The BNF and BNF for Children app makes it easy to access up-to-date BNF guidance on prescribing, dispensing and administering medicines, even when you are offline.
The app use is exclusive to UK-based individuals undertaking work (or training) for the NHS.Downloading the app will indicate your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions [http://www.bnf.org/products/bnfbnfcapp/bnf-bnf-app-terms-and-conditions/]. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not use the app.
The BNF and BNF for Children app provides:
· Simple search or browse interface, allowing you to easily switch between adult and child content, colour-coded to aid navigation
· Full functionality online and offline
· Powerful interactions checker tool
· BNF content updated every month
The BNF Publications is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.