Do you want to run the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker
- 5 FAQs of Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker, Guide, and Its Features
Download Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker on your PC.
Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker
|App Name||Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker|
|Update||April 26, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker, Guide, and Its Features
Achieve more by improving your productivity with the Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker app. Understand your habits with insightful reports and improve your productivity and time management with various productivity tools like the Pomodoro timer and simple time tracking.
Understanding is the first step to progress
Improving your habits is the shortest path to self-improvement. The most effective way to do this is to understand them first. By tracking your time, you’ll be able to understand your current habits and you’ll be able to use this knowledge to build better ones.
Time tracking should be as effortless as possible
To spend the day effectively, you need to invest your time wisely. By using the productivity and time management tools in Boosted, you can make better use of your time.
We are constantly striving to make Boosted as simple as possible so that it works for you and not the other way around. Effortless time tracking – that’s our goal.
Let’s start the change
We want to help you reach your goals and we believe Boosted is a great tool for that. That’s why we are constantly improving the app so you can have an awesome experience on your journey of self-improvement.
Here are some of the key features that Boosted gives you:
★ Single click time tracking for all of your activities
★ Stay organized by splitting your projects into smaller tasks
★ Pomodoro timer, countdown timer, and many other productivity tools
★ Export your data to CSV
★ Control your time tracking quickly from the notification bar
★ Keep your data safe with Google Drive backups
★ View detailed reports and statistics of all your tracked time
★ View all of your tracked activities in a calendar
★ Stay productive even at night with the Dark mode
★ No ads – stay focused without unnecessary distractions
We value your privacy.
Boosted doesn’t store any of your personal data on our servers. All the time tracking data is stored on your phone.
You can optionally backup your data to a private folder in your Google Drive. These backups will only be accessible by the Boosted app.
You can also export your data to a CSV file and you will have full control over where that will be stored.
We love feedback!
You can always contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or if you want something new in the app. We listen to all the feedback we get from you because we want to create an app that fits your needs!
Take control of your time by installing Boosted for FREE!
Stop showing unnecessary offers to people who already have a lifetime Premium upgrade.
The Boosted – Productivity & Time Tracker is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.