Do you want to run the BraceMate for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the BraceMate on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the BraceMate on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download BraceMate for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the BraceMate on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BraceMate on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BraceMate on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the BraceMate on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the BraceMate and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install BraceMate for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the BraceMate on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the BraceMate and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the BraceMate and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use BraceMate on your PC.
|Developer||BraceMate Orthodontics Pty Ltd|
|Update||March 30, 2017|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of BraceMate, Guide, and Its Features
Make your experience with braces with your orthodontist more exciting by creating different patterns with the help of BraceMate. It is the best app to accompany braces!
The BraceMate app features several main functions.
Colour picker: A realistic teeth image that allows you to choose the colour on your braces with a full range of colours available. A share function has been enabled so that you can let you orthodontist know in advance what colours you want, so they can make sure they have the colours available for you.
Information on how to look after your braces throughout treatment to ensure your experience with braces are as hassle free as possible.
Information on how to manage emergencies with braces should they arise.
The Colour picker
It has an easy-to-use screen that lets users see how their braces look with different patterns, and multiple colours. Some apps have a cartoony picture of teeth that makes it hard to visualize what your braces will look like. BraceMate shows you a life like picture to make it as real as possible. Some other apps only let you see how the teeth look with only one set of colours at a time. The BraceMate app lets you see how your teeth look with different patterns of colours. You can support your team, or national colours. You can match your outfit for your next social event.
The Share function enables you to send pictures to your orthodontist to save you the time when you are at the appointment, and, lets you pick your colours at your own pace. The share function also lets you forward your proposed colour design to your friends who can let you know if the colours are right for you.
There is easy-to-read maintenance information to help you look after your smile during your treatment. The better your teeth are maintained, the quicker your treatment and, the better your smile will look when treatment has finished.
The easy-to-read emergency information is a comprehensive list of possible problems that could occur during braces treatment. It is a handy guide for all the matters that could concern you when you can not get a hold of your orthodontist.
And lastly, this is a free app, made by professionals, for patients. The goal is to provide better outcomes for all involved. Quicker treatment times, happier patients, and, happier orthodontists.
Includes colour selections for:
If you are an orthodontist and wish to contact the developers for your own customised app please contact us
● Improved image quality.
● Added translations for Filipino, Swedish, and Croatian.
● Performance improvements.
● Bug fixes.
The BraceMate is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.