Do you want to run the British Airways for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the British Airways on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the British Airways on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download British Airways for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the British Airways on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the British Airways on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install British Airways on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the British Airways on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the British Airways and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install British Airways for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the British Airways on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the British Airways and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the British Airways and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use British Airways on your PC.
|App Name||British Airways|
|Developer||British Airways plc|
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs of British Airways, Guide, and Its Features
The British Airways app makes booking, boarding and accessing everything about your flights easier than ever before. Personalised to you, the app gives you instant access to the information you need, when you need it.
Including live travel and flight information, and convenient tools and tips for your journey – all shown in a simple card format. See a countdown to your flight, find out which terminal and gate you need to go to and keep up to date when things change.
– Boarding passes for more than one passenger
Now up to eight individual mobile boarding passes can fit on just one phone, provided everyone travelling together is on the same booking reference number.
Multiple boarding passes are available from the following departure airports: Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Basel, Belfast, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Geneva, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, London City, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester, Vienna, Zurich.
Bookings which contain an infant passenger cannot currently use multiple boarding passes.
– Personalised home screen
Your home screen is your personal gateway into the BA app. Themed around your next destination, it will give you easy access to important information surrounding your flight, including your mobile boarding pass.
You can add the British Airways widget to your phone’s home screen and get the latest information on your next flight, as well as quick access to boarding passes.
– Book flights
Booking a flight with British Airways has never been easier. Browse our cheapest fares to over 400 destinations or quickly access your recent flight searches made from any device, and book a flight from over 130 countries.
– Manage your flights
Access and purchase upgrade offers from your phone, book seats in advance, add flights to your calendar or send them via email and get up-to-date arrival and departure times for all of your flights. Additionally, lounge users can access the British Airways Lounge Wi-Fi password.
– Flight status and schedules
Search and track all British Airways flights for the latest arrival and departure times.
– Exclusive features for Executive Club Members
Executive Club members can use our app to check their Avios, Tier Points and full transaction history. Get flight updates sent straight to your device. Those using TAG, our digital bag tag, can also update it within the app after checking in.
Not an Executive Club member yet? Join for free on ba.com.
We need access to your calendar and email to let you add and share bookings. We also need access to your camera and Location and Bluetooth Services to link with TAG, our digital bag tag.
Finally, we need permission to send you notifications.
We’re always working behind the scenes to make improvements to your experience. Our tweaks improve the British Airways app by making it faster, safer and easier to navigate.
The British Airways is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.