Do you want to run the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit
- 5 FAQs of BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit, Guide, and Its Features
To download the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on your Windows or Mac.
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit on your PC.
|App Name||BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit|
|Developer||Phenikaa MaaS Technology JSC|
|Update||December 6, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
This application provide all things you need for travelling with Public Transit (bus, railways, MRT, skytrain,…) in Vietnam and Thailand.
We are currently available in those cities:
🇻🇳 Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam)
🇻🇳 Da Nang city (Vietnam)
🇻🇳 Hanoi city (Vietnam)
🇹🇭 Bangkok (Thailand)
🇹🇭 Chiangmai (Thailand)
BusMap also has inter-city bus ticket booking feature, you can book for trips with competitive prices between cities:
Ho Chi Minh city ⇄ Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh city ⇄ Vung Tau
Ho Chi Minh city ⇄ Dong Nai, Tri An
Hanoi ⇄ Sa Pa
Hanoi ⇄ Ha Long bay
Hanoi ⇄ Ninh Binh
Hanoi ⇄ Hoi an
– Lookup for details of each bus route: Stations, Timeline, Route paths,…
– Smart direction by bus: BusMap can provide you the best ways and detailed instructions for you to go by bus from one location to another location in the city.
– Real-time bus tracking: View the real-time bus’ waiting time at each station, you can even view where the bus currently is.
– Smart alarm for riders.
– Inter-city bus ticket booking.
– And many other features: Data updating, Offline map, Offline search, Bus rating,…
– Offline 100%, no need internet to use BusMap
It’s been a wild ride since BusMap first launched in 2015. The world has witnessed tremendous changes since; people grow old, and maybe grow apart; we observed gravitational wave for the first time; Donald Trump became the 45th president of the United State… And most importantly, Saigon streets are larger and busier than ever! Therefore, we feel our deepest mission to renovate BusMap app and bring you the best experience. With BusMap we want to support foreign travelers in using the bus system in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang City and Hanoi.
If you have any comment or feedback, please send to us using the feature in BusMap or rating this app on PlayStore. Thank you! Let’s go bus now! Go!Bus
BusMap Development Partner in Danang: Danang Public Services Contact Center 1022
Release bSmartNavigation – A smarter navigation for BusMap which not only including bus navigation but also including Metro, Water Bus, and Ride-Hailing!
We also present to you bSmartETA – Using AI to calculate correct realtime bus arrival time at each stations
Bug fixes, performance improve
Update latest bus data on December 12th, 2021
The BusMap – Navigation & Timing for Public Transit is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.