Do you want to run the Calculate by QxMD for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Calculate by QxMD on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Calculate by QxMD on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Calculate by QxMD for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Calculate by QxMD on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Calculate by QxMD on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Calculate by QxMD on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Calculate by QxMD on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Calculate by QxMD and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Calculate by QxMD for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Calculate by QxMD on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Calculate by QxMD and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Calculate by QxMD and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Calculate by QxMD on your PC.
Calculate by QxMD
|App Name||Calculate by QxMD|
|Developer||QxMD Medical Software Inc.|
|Update||August 6, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Calculate by QxMD, Guide, and Its Features
From the maker of the apps ‘Read’, ‘The ECG Guide’ and ‘Pedi STAT’ comes ‘Calculate’, a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
Also available on the web at http://qxmd.com/calculate
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
“We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first…”
-from iMedicalApps review “The best free Medical Calculator apps”
‘Calculate’ is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers…
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools – knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 300 unique calculators and decision support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHA2DS2-VASc score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Heart failure
• Myelodysplastic Syndrome
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-EPI, Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD
• A-a gradient
• Angina (CCS)
• Congestive heart failure (NYHA)
• Head, neck, ankle and knee injuries
• DVT and PE
• Pulmonary nodules
• Lung cancer
• Renal cell carcinoma
• TTKG (transtubular potassium gradient) in hypokalemia and hyperkalemia
• Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
• Infective Endocarditis
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
And much more…
Want to keep up with medical research? Get ‘Read by QxMD’ for Android:
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
In this version we continued fixing minor bugs, and enhanced the app’s performance.
Have questions or concerns? Send us an email at [email protected]
The Calculate by QxMD is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.