Do you want to run the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice
- 5 FAQs of Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice, Guide, and Its Features
Download Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice on your PC.
Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice
|App Name||Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice|
|Update||January 8, 2019|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice, Guide, and Its Features
CereProc has developed the world’s most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output.
This voice can synthesize:
* Navigation directions from Scout while driving
* Accessibility information with Talkback
* Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork
* Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps
* Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully
* and many other TTS-enabled apps
Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor.
You can try the Ceitidh voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc’s homepage:
Please note that the Ceitidh voice is primarily a Scottish Gaelic-language voice. The voice does have some handing of English language text but it is intended for use with Gaelic rather than English text.
DNN driven prosody prediction for high-quality voices
Increased audio fidelity for Android integration, added voice settings
Emotional voice improvements
Voice audio gesture enhancements
Text processing improvements including additional IPA feature support
Core engine quality and stability improvements
The Ceitidh Gaelic Text to Speech Voice is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.