Do you want to run the Color Changer Free [root] for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Color Changer Free [root] on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Color Changer Free [root] on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Color Changer Free [root] for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Color Changer Free [root] on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Color Changer Free [root] for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Color Changer Free [root]
- 5 FAQs of Color Changer Free [root], Guide, and Its Features
Download Color Changer Free [root] for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Color Changer Free [root] on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Color Changer Free [root] on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Color Changer Free [root] on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Color Changer Free [root] on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Color Changer Free [root] and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Color Changer Free [root] for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Color Changer Free [root] on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Color Changer Free [root] and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Color Changer Free [root] and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Color Changer Free [root] on your PC.
Color Changer Free [root]
|App Name||Color Changer Free [root]|
|Developer||Omega Centauri Software|
|Update||July 8, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs of Color Changer Free [root], Guide, and Its Features
Completely recolor all apps!
Color Changer requires a rooted device.
Features of the Pro version:
– Use red or amber or green on black to preserve night vision for astronomy or reading ebooks in bed.
– Set sepia for more pleasant reading in a browser.
– Oversaturated outdoor mode.
– Have fun with monochrome black and white.
– Customize your colors with R/G/B/saturation/hue sliders.
– Prepare for sleep by turning off blue light.
– Includes widget support and Tasker integration plugin.
The Free version includes red, green, amber, outdoor and inverted color modes, widget support, Tasker integration, experimental gamma support, and a four-day trial of the Pro features.
This is NOT an overlay: it completely remaps your colors in all apps. (May not be compatible with screen recording and screenshot apps, though.)
The method used for re-coloring is experimental. Use at your own risk. Try the Free version before buying the Pro version. Do not set to activate on boot until you’ve successfully tested.
Note 1: Graphically demanding games will likely lower their framerate by an amount depending on your device.
Note 2: As a safety measure, Color Changer’s settings are disabled on boot if you boot with device upside-down.
1.20: Make color changing smoother
1.15: Improve for newer Android devices; hue rotation option for Custom settings [pro]; drop support for devices older than Android 6.0
The Color Changer Free [root] is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.