Do you want to run the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic
- 5 FAQs of CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic, Guide, and Its Features
To download the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic on your Windows or Mac.
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic on your PC.
|App Name||CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic|
|Developer||Trimble MAPS Ltd.|
|Update||December 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Built for you, the driver. Whether you are behind the wheel of a car, a professional truck driver with profits tied to your time on the road or an RVer exploring the country – CoPilot has got you covered.
Trusted by millions of drivers globally and many of the world’s leading delivery fleets, CoPilot GPS is designed to meet the needs of all driver and vehicle types to help you safely navigate the roads. Let us help make it productive and enjoyable.
Includes 14 days FREE voice-guided offline navigation, route planning and traffic. Try the app without any commitment and if you like it, you can subscribe at anytime.
TRUCK NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Keep out of trouble by avoiding low bridges and truck-restricted roads with PC*MILER routing
• Driver-friendly non-distracting guidance in cab, so you can concentrate on the road
• Plan trips that are optimized for your vehicle and load
• Save money avoiding fines, out-of-route mileage and reduce fuel usage
• Deliver on time and get precise ETAs with real-time traffic
CAR NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Find your best way with a choice of up to 3 routes
• Drive confidently without a mobile signal with automotive-grade offline maps
• Discover what’s around you with millions of pre-loaded Places
• Avoid delays with real-time traffic and automatic rerouting around congestion*
• Explore any place, anywhere, in any way with maps of the world**
RV NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Routes and directions designed for RVs based on your vehicle size
• Never get stranded again with reliable offline maps
• Search millions of preloaded Places including campgrounds and rest areas
• Know your turn ahead of time with lane indicator arrows & exit sign information
For detailed map coverage, check out copilotgps.com/map-coverage
facebook.com/copilotgps | Twitter: @copilotgps
*Requires a mobile internet connection
**Requires additional map upgrade
To find out more about the maximum dimensions for your RV navigation, visit our support center support.copilotgps.com (height 14ft, width 102in, total length 45ft, weight 26,000lbs).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
The latest version contains bug fixes and enhancements to help you to navigate safely and efficiently.
We’ve improved the traffic data consumption on CoPilot.
Have questions? Find answers in our support center support.copilotgps.com
The CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.