Do you want to run the Cricut Design Space for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Cricut Design Space on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Cricut Design Space on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Cricut Design Space for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Cricut Design Space on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Cricut Design Space on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Cricut Design Space on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Cricut Design Space on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Cricut Design Space and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Cricut Design Space for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Cricut Design Space on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Cricut Design Space and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Cricut Design Space and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Cricut Design Space on your PC.
Cricut Design Space
|App Name||Cricut Design Space|
|Update||June 24, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
FAQs of Cricut Design Space, Guide, and Its Features
Design Space® is a companion app that works with Cricut Maker™ and Cricut Explore® family smart cutting machines. Browse thousands of images, ready-to-make projects, and fonts in the Cricut Library. Or design your own project from scratch.
• Choose from over 60,000 images, fonts, and ready-to-make projects—or use your own images and fonts for FREE
• Upload and edit most image types (.jpg, .gif., .png, .bmp, .svg, and .dxf)
• Sign in with your Cricut ID to access your images and projects and for easy checkout when making purchases on cricut.com or in Design Space
• Bluetooth® wireless capability (wireless Bluetooth adapter may be required, sold separately)
• App syncs across all your devices, so you can design whenever inspired
Note: To cut Knife Blade projects, you must use Design Space software on a desktop or laptop.
The Cricut Design Space is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.