Do you want to run the DB Navigator for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the DB Navigator on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the DB Navigator on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
To download the DB Navigator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DB Navigator on your Windows or Mac.
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the DB Navigator on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the DB Navigator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the DB Navigator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the DB Navigator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the DB Navigator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use DB Navigator on your PC.
|App Name||DB Navigator|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Turn your smartphone into your ticket and travel at the lowest price and without ticket controls. The DB Navigator is your perfect companion for regional and long-distance travel as well as for the underground, tram and bus. From real-time information, to the current coach sequence and notifications of changes to your journey – the DB Navigator has the right service for you in every situation.
Download the DB Navigator app for free here in the Google Play Store and start your digital travel companion!
Paperless travel: Tickets for regional and long-distance transport as well as for the S-Bahn, underground, tram and bus are available in the DB Navigator.
Best Price Finder
Travel at the lowest price: Activate “Show our best prices” in the travel information and find the lowest price for long-distance, regional and international travel.
Keep informed at all times: You will be notified of delays, track changes and timetable changes by push notification or e-mail. If you wish, we can also remind you to get on, change or get off the train.
Book your ticket in just a few steps: Simply swipe to the left over the desired connection in the connection section.
Everything at a glance: Find all real-time information about departure and arrival times as well as alternative connections at a glance in “My trip”.
Relaxed boarding: To ensure that you are at the right platform section and can directly find the right coach with your reserved seat, you can view the current coach sequence in the app.
No ticket control: For long-distance travel, you can use the digital ticket to check in and validate your ticket yourself at the seat immediately after boarding.
Travel with plenty of space: With the current demand indicator, you know in advance whether you should reserve a seat or switch to another connection.
Find more information at https://www.bahn.de/en/view/booking-information/booking/db-navigator-app.shtml?dbkanal_007=L04_S02_D002_KIN0059_FLYOUT-BUCHUNGSINFORMATION-APP%20_LZ01
Do you like the app? Give us your feedback right here in the Google Play Store or directly in the app under Feedback & Support. Your feedback is what motivates us!
We are regularly optimising the app to improve your travel experience.
It’s December – What´s new?
– New offers for young adults
– New design elements
– Optimisation of the Komfort Check-in
– BahnCard & BahnBonus can now also be used without logging into the app
This is how you travel today.
The DB Navigator Team
The DB Navigator is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.