Do you want to run the Dinosaur Mannequins for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Dinosaur Mannequins on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Dinosaur Mannequins on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Dinosaur Mannequins for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Dinosaur Mannequins on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Dinosaur Mannequins on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Dinosaur Mannequins on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Dinosaur Mannequins on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Dinosaur Mannequins and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Dinosaur Mannequins for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Dinosaur Mannequins on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Dinosaur Mannequins and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Dinosaur Mannequins and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Dinosaur Mannequins on your PC.
|App Name||Dinosaur Mannequins|
|Update||April 13, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Dinosaur Mannequins, Guide, and Its Features
28 Dinosaurs to pose and draw.
– Select dinosaur body parts to adjust.
– Multiple joint selection by double clicking a joint.
– Adjust multiple mannequins in the same scene.
– Adjust size and position of joints.
– New lamp lights light up an area.
– Choose a custom background from gallery.
– Adjust all 3 axis of joints.
Newly Added: Watch ads to unlock!
Any purchase grants you download pass to download all the dinosaurs.
Subscribe to unlock all mannequins, with all skins, and all animations!
Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Argentinosaurus, Baryonyx, Brachiosaurus, Carnotaurus, Compsognathus, Dilophosaurus, Gallimimus, Kentrosaurus, Mosasaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Pteranodon, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, Styracosaurus, Triceratops, Troodon, Tyrannosaurus rex, and Velociraptor.
– All download dinosaurs have been updated, fixing it for users whose dinosaurs were invisible.
– Updates to dinos are free to download.
– Added rewarded ads to unlock app and download dinos.
– Background Image picker added. It may not work for your device, if it doesn’t press back button on your device!
Thanks for your feedback with these new changes!
The Dinosaur Mannequins is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.