Do you want to run the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout
- 5 FAQs of Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout, Guide, and Its Features
Download Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout on your PC.
Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout
|App Name||Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Version||105.13 – Stable|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout, Guide, and Its Features
Discord is where you can make a home for your communities and friends. Where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video chat. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends who want to spend time together, Discord makes it easy to talk every day, and hang out more often.
CREATE AN INVITE-ONLY PLACE
• Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, have meetings, or just talk to friends about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Send a message directly to a friend or call them up with our voice chat feature
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Got a free moment? Grab a seat in a voice channel so friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk without having to call. You can even watch videos together!
• Reliable tech for staying close with friends. Low-latency voice and video chat feels like you’re meeting in the same room.
• Easily talk with friends while gaming and steam roll the competition.
• Be a meme messenger with easy image sharing
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VIDEO, AND VOICE CHAT
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, share stories over voice calls, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Snap a photo and turn it into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from funny videos and stories to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember those moments later.
• Hang out in group channels or talk privately with direct messages
• Zoom through convos with friends using topic-specific channels!
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends or teams, organize meetings for your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
As always, we have made some bug fixes and improvements.
Please checkout our in-app changelog via Settings -> “Change Log” for more detailed information
Or check out our Twitter: https://twitter.com/discord
The Discord – Talk, Chat & Hangout is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.