Do you want to run the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer
- 5 FAQs of DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer, Guide, and Its Features
Download DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on your PC.
DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer
|App Name||DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer|
|Update||July 25, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer, Guide, and Its Features
DJStudio is a free, robust and powerful party-proof virtual turntable for DJs which enables you to mix, remix, scratch, loop or pitch your music in the palm of your hands.
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
☆ 12th year anniversary & more than 60 millions downloads – thank you so much ! ☆
DJ Studio respects you:
★ Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
★ No registration fee.
★ No limitation, no watermark.
★ No trackers.
★ No stealing data.
★ No popups everywhere, everyday.
★ No premium, platinum only features, everything is included.
★ Freely removable ads.
★ Only optional paid skins to support our work.
★ Wide compatibility : Android 2.3 and more
★ 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
★ Customise your decks with up to 7 skins!
★ Unique scratch engine and disc physics
★ Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
★ Edit and re-order playlist
★ 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
★ 3-bands equaliser for each deck
★ 10 customisable sample pads
★ One CUE/RECALL point per deck
★ IN/OUT and beat based loops
★ Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
★ Automatic landscape and portrait mode
★ Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
★ Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
★ Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
★ Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
★ Use your wave and mp3 music library
★ Designed for Nexus devices
★ Share with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
★ Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia*
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7″ to 10″ and HD screens
★ Wide OS compatibility : since OS 2.3
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ 1 GB RAM recommended
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro. You can use it as a standard free music player, to play your mp3 files.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this software or if you have some questions don’t hesitate to write us an email.
* Sold separately, iRigMix is a product of IK Multimedia (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmix/)
– Fixes song browser lags
– Fixes purchase of the skin bundle (where skins where not unlocked)
The DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.