Do you want to run the Domino’s Pizza USA for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Domino’s Pizza USA on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Domino’s Pizza USA on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Domino’s Pizza USA for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Domino’s Pizza USA on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Domino’s Pizza USA on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Domino’s Pizza USA on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Domino’s Pizza USA on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Domino’s Pizza USA and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Domino’s Pizza USA for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Domino’s Pizza USA on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Domino’s Pizza USA and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Domino’s Pizza USA and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Domino’s Pizza USA on your PC.
Domino’s Pizza USA
|App Name||Domino’s Pizza USA|
|Developer||Domino’s Pizza LLC|
|Update||December 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs of Domino’s Pizza USA, Guide, and Its Features
Conveniently order Domino’s from anywhere on your Android phone or tablet. Build your pizza just the way you like it or choose one of our specialty pizzas. Add items from the rest of our oven-baked menu including chicken, pasta, sandwiches, bread, drinks and desserts. And with the Domino’s Tracker ® you can follow your order from the moment you place it until it’s out for delivery or ready for pickup!
Use the Domino’s app to order from locations in the United States, not including Puerto Rico. To place an order in Puerto Rico, visit www.DominosPR.com.
¡Pide Domino’s en inglés o en español! Nuestro app se configura automáticamente con el idioma que has escogido para tu smartphone o tableta.
Utilice la aplicación de Domino a la orden de localidades en los Estados Unidos, sin incluir Puerto Rico. Para realizar un pedido en Puerto Rico, visite www.DominosPR.com.
· Create a Pizza Profile to easily access to your saved info and recent orders (not required)
· Order faster than ever by creating an Easy Order!
· Sign up for Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards® and earn points toward free pizza!
· Pay with cash, credit card, debit card or Domino’s gift card
· Use our voice ordering assistant, Dom, to add items to your cart and to select a coupon
· Use Android Wear to track orders, or place an Easy Order or Recent Order right from your wrist
· Use Domino’s Tracker notifications to follow your order until it’s out for delivery or ready for pickup!
· Precise location/GPS – identifies your closest stores for easier carryout ordering
· Directly call phone numbers – makes it possible for you to call your local store with a single tap within the app
· Take pictures and videos – used to quickly capture debit or credit card information at checkout
· USB Storage – required for upgraded Google Maps
· Record audio – needed to enable Dom, our voice ordering assistant
Bluetooth connection information
· Needed for integration with Ford Sync, Android Wear and Pebble watch
Device ID & call information
· Read phone status and identity – required as part of the Ford Sync feature, this is used if you want to call your store through Sync while your phone screen is locked
· Full network access – this allows us to communicate with the Domino’s systems to provide you with the latest store menus and coupons and it is needed to place orders from the app
· View network connections – required by Google Maps, which we use to show store locations
· Network communication – enables push notifications, giving you access to app exclusives, coupons and deals
· Control vibration – helps alert you to updates, like changes in order status as it progresses through the Tracker
· Prevent phone from sleeping – if you are using your voice to order, the app will prevent the phone from going to sleep (which would otherwise happen because you aren’t tapping the phone)
Thanks for using the Domino’s app! We’ve resolved a few bugs in this release to improve your ordering experience.
The Domino’s Pizza USA is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.