Do you want to run the Dual Apps for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Dual Apps on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Dual Apps on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Dual Apps for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Dual Apps on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Dual Apps on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Dual Apps on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Dual Apps on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Dual Apps and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Dual Apps for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Dual Apps on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Dual Apps and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Dual Apps and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Dual Apps on your PC.
|App Name||Dual Apps|
|Developer||Hide Apps (NO ROOT)|
|Update||October 25, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Dual Apps, Guide, and Its Features
Clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously(Social and gaming apps)！
Privacy space & apps-clone function
*Cloning the application, Dual App do not install more applications in your device, so that keeping your device running smoothly.
* Dual App provides privacy, leaving no trace in the phone system. It can make your private account hidden and can not be seen by others, so your data security is ensured and your privacy is protected.
Keep multiple social accounts logged in simultaneously
* Make your personal account and work account both online, and you can balance between life and work easily.
*Social, games and other applications can log in to the second account in the dual app. The receiving of different account information and the data in the account do not interfere with each other.
*Two accounts are online at the same time, easily switch between two accounts, and each account information is managed independently.
Protect double open application information
*Dual App can hide double-open application message notification, users can choose “Show hidden application notifications” “Do not show hidden app notifications” and “Notification shows the number of notifications for hidden apps”
*Not displayed in the app switch menu(Opened app have been hidden from the recent,are you sure want to show them in recent)
Fix the problem that clicking the imported application icon does not respond and cannot be launched
Add Permission Request dialog box
The Dual Apps is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.