Do you want to run the DW Event for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the DW Event on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the DW Event on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download DW Event for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the DW Event on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DW Event on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DW Event on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the DW Event on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the DW Event and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install DW Event for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the DW Event on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the DW Event and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the DW Event and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use DW Event on your PC.
|App Name||DW Event|
|Update||August 21, 2020|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs of DW Event, Guide, and Its Features
The DW Event app is a must have for everyone attending this year’s Global Media Forum. It allows you to create your own program, take notes, and write messages to other participants. It also sends you updates on any changes made to the sessions. Find out everything about our partners, speakers, sessions and much more, and meet new people with similar interests to expand your network.
Stay fully informed and up-to-speed with the Deutsche Welle conference app – DW Event. Download now – it will prove to be your indispensable conference companion.
The DW Event is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.