Do you want to run the Earthquake Alert! for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Earthquake Alert! on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Earthquake Alert! on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Earthquake Alert! for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Earthquake Alert! on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Earthquake Alert! on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Earthquake Alert! on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Earthquake Alert! on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Earthquake Alert! and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Earthquake Alert! for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Earthquake Alert! on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Earthquake Alert! and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Earthquake Alert! and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Earthquake Alert! on your PC.
|App Name||Earthquake Alert!|
|Update||June 5, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Earthquake Alert!, Guide, and Its Features
See Magnitude 1.0+ from the U.S. and Magnitude 4.5+ earthquakes from all over the World.
– Tab between map and list
– Latest quakes in the World.
– Filter what you see
– Click quake to view on map
– Map shows magnitudes
– View details on USGS site
– Alerts and Push notifications!
– Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
– Satellite Map view
– Share to social media
– Report if you felt it to USGS
– Choose what you want to load
Fixed loading of earthquake feed due to changed USGS data source
The Earthquake Alert! is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.