Do you want to run the Easy Home Offtake for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Easy Home Offtake on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Easy Home Offtake on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Easy Home Offtake for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Easy Home Offtake on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Easy Home Offtake on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Easy Home Offtake on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Easy Home Offtake on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Easy Home Offtake and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Easy Home Offtake for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Easy Home Offtake on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Easy Home Offtake and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Easy Home Offtake and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Easy Home Offtake on your PC.
Easy Home Offtake
|App Name||Easy Home Offtake|
|Update||March 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Easy Home Offtake, Guide, and Its Features
Record month-end value of Meter households into your mobile application and you will have a useful tool which helps you track of your consumed units.
Application can also serve as evidence in case of a faulty billing consumed services, because photo can be assigned to each measurement. Photography contains information about the date of photographing the meter.
Data are stored in the phone safely and you can backup them locally or into your Google Drive.
The application can be used in all countries, because a particular unit is not specified (kWh, m3, kJ, etc.): Enter the number simply and so much “pieces” will be counted. But if you want, you can specify units in section of meters and currency in settings.
Consumption is evaluated in relation to the meter type. In case of the incremental (basic) type, from 2 values of the related months it is calculated consumption of the current month (the same applies for the chart), and in the case of 3 values it can be already counted a unit saving / increase compared to the previous month. In case of the absolute (special) meter type, the consumption is the read value and only two values are sufficient to display the difference.Of course, measurements can be carried out a week or a day and the chart takes it into the month summary!
The basic categories are: GAS, HOT WATER, COLD WATER and ELECTRICITY. If necessary, there is section Meters for additional measurements and section Locations for further offtake points. In Price section it is possible to set price for unit or month, advance payment and coefficient for units conversion (e.g. for gas billing).
Besides the basic functions of adding, editing, deleting and replication the record there is also available list by categories, search in notes, progress of a year using graphs, photogallery, backup / restore database, export all data to Excel, end-month notifications and simple widget for home screen.
Easy Home Offtake is available completely FREE – no ads and no microtransactions. The application is compatible with Android v4.1 – v11.0 (API 16-30) and graphic uses Material Design.
The application is available in these languages:
– Czech (created by Vojtech Pohl)
– Slovak (translated by Vojtech Pohl)
– English (translated by Vojtech Pohl)
– German (translated by Marcus Meyer)
– Polish (translated by Andrzej Guzek)
– Hungarian (translated by László Nagy)
– Russian (translator)
– Italian (translator)
– Spanish (translator)
Language will be set automatically according to the language of your device, but it can be changed manually in settings. In case you want to add translation for your country, or you find any discrepancies, please contact me via email.
v6.3.2 (REPORT FOUND BUGS VIA EMAIL, PLEASE!)
+ fix of timezone for graphic summary
+ fix of photo capture for Android 11
+ support for Android 11.0 (R)
+ graphs can be exported into image (PNG)
+ possibility to clean a specific location / meter
+ folder with existing photos needs to be moved (one-time manually) by Android 11 users
+ folder for local backup and export needs to be set by user since Android 11
+ minor fixes and improvements
The Easy Home Offtake is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.