Do you want to run the EBook Reader & PDF Reader for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the EBook Reader & PDF Reader on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the EBook Reader & PDF Reader on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download EBook Reader & PDF Reader for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install EBook Reader & PDF Reader on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install EBook Reader & PDF Reader for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 EBook Reader & PDF Reader
- 5 FAQs of EBook Reader & PDF Reader, Guide, and Its Features
Download EBook Reader & PDF Reader for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the EBook Reader & PDF Reader on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the EBook Reader & PDF Reader on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install EBook Reader & PDF Reader on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the EBook Reader & PDF Reader on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the EBook Reader & PDF Reader and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install EBook Reader & PDF Reader for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the EBook Reader & PDF Reader on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the EBook Reader & PDF Reader and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the EBook Reader & PDF Reader and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use EBook Reader & PDF Reader on your PC.
EBook Reader & PDF Reader
|App Name||EBook Reader & PDF Reader|
|Update||May 21, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of EBook Reader & PDF Reader, Guide, and Its Features
One of the best document (Pdf, fb2, DJVU, etc.) viewer for Android.
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It’s optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus – starting with version 2.0 – EPUB and RTF.
– Bookshelf view
– Recent Books
– Book search results
– File Browser,File navigation
– Search text in book
– Night Mode
– Auto fit your page view
– Links History, back to page
– Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
– Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
– Full screen mode
– Light theme and black theme
– Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
– Bookmarks on page
– Cut white document borders
– Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
– Book and Page Thumbnails
– Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document’s layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column’s content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android’s and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on the Old versions (up to 1.6.x) EbookDroid code, and licensed under the under the GPLv3+.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Source Code: https://github.com/FunPanda08/EBook-Reader-for-android
🌹Update users feedback issues, easier to use
🎈Optimize resource loading speed, more efficient
🔥Performance enhancement, more efficient
🎊Several bugs fixed, more excellent
💖Improve efficiency, faster to read books
🎉Fix some minor bugs, run more stable
💯Improve startup speed, more efficient
👍Bugs fixed and performance optimization
The EBook Reader & PDF Reader is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.