Do you want to run the ECG Reader 2 free for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the ECG Reader 2 free on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the ECG Reader 2 free on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download ECG Reader 2 free for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the ECG Reader 2 free on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ECG Reader 2 free on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ECG Reader 2 free on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the ECG Reader 2 free on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the ECG Reader 2 free and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install ECG Reader 2 free for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the ECG Reader 2 free on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the ECG Reader 2 free and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the ECG Reader 2 free and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use ECG Reader 2 free on your PC.
ECG Reader 2 free
|App Name||ECG Reader 2 free|
|Update||March 19, 2020|
|Requirement||2.0 and up|
FAQs of ECG Reader 2 free, Guide, and Its Features
The application reads (scans) selected sections of leads, calculates wave amplitudes and intervals, and makes ECG analysis.
ECG analysis is proposed to be performed sequentially on 12 leads or immediately read 3 ECG leads 4 times to analyze all 12 leads.
The recording speed should be 25 mm/sec.
Drawings of ECG leads must be horizontal and do not touch each other.
The phone camera must have autofocus.
The results may be erroneous. The app shows a new ECG optical recognition technology, bat does not replace medical analysis.
The reliability of the results of the study depends on many factors: light, ECG recording quality, technical characteristics of the smartphone and etc.
Improved design, some bugs fixed.
The ECG Reader 2 free is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.