Do you want to run the ecobee SmartBuildings for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the ecobee SmartBuildings on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the ecobee SmartBuildings on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download ecobee SmartBuildings for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the ecobee SmartBuildings on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ecobee SmartBuildings on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ecobee SmartBuildings on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the ecobee SmartBuildings on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the ecobee SmartBuildings and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install ecobee SmartBuildings for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the ecobee SmartBuildings on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the ecobee SmartBuildings and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the ecobee SmartBuildings and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use ecobee SmartBuildings on your PC.
|App Name||ecobee SmartBuildings|
|Update||May 28, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of ecobee SmartBuildings, Guide, and Its Features
ecobee SmartBuildings is a thermostat management software for multi-site businesses. The SmartBuildings mobile app gives you access and control over each thermostat, no matter where you are.
With the ecobee SmartBuildings mobile app you can:
• View all your buildings’ thermostats in one place
• Control each thermostat no matter where you are
• Stay one step ahead with temperature and HVAC equipment alerts
• Modify comfort settings on the go
• Easily switch HVAC system modes from anywhere
Because we never take our users’ feedback for granted, we want more of your thoughts. [email protected]
We update the app regularly to ensure the best experience for you. In this version, we update the app icon and include minor bug fixes.
The ecobee SmartBuildings is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.