Do you want to run the English-Myanmar Dictionary for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the English-Myanmar Dictionary on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the English-Myanmar Dictionary on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download English-Myanmar Dictionary for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install English-Myanmar Dictionary on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install English-Myanmar Dictionary for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 English-Myanmar Dictionary
- 5 FAQs of English-Myanmar Dictionary, Guide, and Its Features
Download English-Myanmar Dictionary for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the English-Myanmar Dictionary on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the English-Myanmar Dictionary on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install English-Myanmar Dictionary on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the English-Myanmar Dictionary on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the English-Myanmar Dictionary and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install English-Myanmar Dictionary for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the English-Myanmar Dictionary on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the English-Myanmar Dictionary and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the English-Myanmar Dictionary and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use English-Myanmar Dictionary on your PC.
|App Name||English-Myanmar Dictionary|
|Update||January 25, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs of English-Myanmar Dictionary, Guide, and Its Features
English to Myanmar or Myanmar to English Offline Dictionary
– Easy Navigation
– Work without internet access
– Auto suggest searching word
– Search word using clipboard (Check “Help” menu in app for usage)
– Synchronise with server and get new meaning of words
– Request New word
– User can add new words
– Voice Search (Need Internet Connection)
– Voice, Quiz and Service Settings
– Learn english speaking and listening (20+ categories)
– Learn spelling and vocabulary with quiz games
# Spelling Quiz
# Vocabulary / Word Meaning Quiz
# Complete Word Quiz
– Font converter (Unicode to Zawgyi or vice versa)
*** Supported Android Wear ***
If you own Android wearable device, you can search meaning from wearable device
ဒီ app မွာ clipboard နဲ့ စာလံုုးရွာႏုုိင္ရန္အတြက္ service တစ္ခုုအေနာက္မွာ အလုုပ္လုုပ္ေနရပါတယ္။ ထိုု service အလုုပ္လုုပ္ေနတာသိဖိုု႔ Notification Bar ေပၚမွာ အၿမဲေပၚေနပါတယ္။ ထိုုသိုု႔ Notification bar ေပၚမွာ မေပၚေစခ်င္ရင္ Setting မွာ ပိတ္ထားႏိုုင္ပါတယ္။
– Supported to search dictionary and font converter using ‘Share’ function
– Bug fixed for font converter
The English-Myanmar Dictionary is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.