Do you want to run the Equalizer Music Player & Video for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Equalizer Music Player & Video on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Equalizer Music Player & Video on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Equalizer Music Player & Video for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Equalizer Music Player & Video on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Equalizer Music Player & Video for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Equalizer Music Player & Video
- 5 FAQs of Equalizer Music Player & Video, Guide, and Its Features
Download Equalizer Music Player & Video for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Equalizer Music Player & Video on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Equalizer Music Player & Video on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Equalizer Music Player & Video on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Equalizer Music Player & Video on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Equalizer Music Player & Video and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Equalizer Music Player & Video for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Equalizer Music Player & Video on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Equalizer Music Player & Video and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Equalizer Music Player & Video and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Equalizer Music Player & Video on your PC.
Equalizer Music Player & Video
|App Name||Equalizer Music Player & Video|
|Developer||GentleMan Dev Studio|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs of Equalizer Music Player & Video, Guide, and Its Features
Equalizer Music Player and Video Player is just a music player on the outside, but it is also a video/mv player on the inside. With a trendy design and a powerful music improver with high-quality equalizer, bass booster & 3D virtualizer, you can elevate your experience of enjoying music.
If you’d like to enjoy music after a long and busy day, Equalizer Music Player will be a great musical companion. Simple operations make listening to music easy and relaxing.
🌟 Features for eq music player:
🎵 Supply powerful equalizer, bass booster & 3D virtualizer with multiple presets including: classical, dance, flat, folk, heavy, heavy metal, hip hop, jazz, pop, and rock. You can also adjust the equalizer to your taste and save it as your own preset
🎵 Keep your music playing while using other apps
🎵 Browse music in 6 different ways from the app (tracks, artists, albums, genres, playlists, and folders)
🎵 Scan music files in your mobile automatically
🎵 Support all popular music file formats: MP3, WAV, FLAV, AAV, APE, etc
🎵 Provide with sleep timer: fall asleep with music without wasting battery
🎵 Control with headphone/Bluetooth: set your mobile free
🎵 Shake it: shake your mobile to play next/previous soundtracks
🎵 Scan all lyric files and match automatically
🎵 Touch to change 8 types of spectrum: enjoy the visual effect that is based on the rhythm of the music
🎵 Music cutter: free to make customizer ringtone and use it directly
🎵 Desktop lyrics: sing along with your favorite songs
🎵 Desktop widgets: control playing music in the easiest way
🎵 Fade-in & fade-out effects
🌟 Features for video player:
🎵 Equalizer & bass booster & 3D virtualizer also available for videos
🎵 Scan video files in your mobile automatically
🎵 Support all popular video file formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, etc
🎵 App lock: won’t interrupt the playing process
🎵 Video play speed change: you can play your videos with low speed to see more details or with high speed to save time
Ps use your headphones for a better experience 🎧
Equalizer Music Player and Video Player used the professional audio and video decoding technology, so it can play music and videos perfectly and realize high-fidelity playback. It’s the best eq player that can fulfill your musical needs.
What a music player with so many intriguing features and it is free to download now! Don’t hesitate and download Equalizer Music Player and Video Player now for free! You won’t regret it.
* Add sorting function for songs, arts, albums and folders
* Optimized the music library
* Fixed bugs
The Equalizer Music Player & Video is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.