Do you want to run the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download eReader Prestigio: Book Reader for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install eReader Prestigio: Book Reader on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install eReader Prestigio: Book Reader for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 eReader Prestigio: Book Reader
- 5 FAQs of eReader Prestigio: Book Reader, Guide, and Its Features
Download eReader Prestigio: Book Reader for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install eReader Prestigio: Book Reader on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install eReader Prestigio: Book Reader for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use eReader Prestigio: Book Reader on your PC.
eReader Prestigio: Book Reader
|App Name||eReader Prestigio: Book Reader|
|Update||September 30, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of eReader Prestigio: Book Reader, Guide, and Its Features
eReader Prestigio: Book Reader is a multi lingual, multi format text and audio books reading app. Intuitive interface in over 25 languages and an in app store library with over 50,000 text (for children and adults) books and Text-To-Speech (read along) functionality.
☆ Prestigio ebooks reader is cool – book and text reading never been simpler – you can read text files in multiple text and audio book formats.
☆ Tired of reading? Switch on Text-To-Speech and let the application read the text book file for you! Kids books read along – let us read the best bed time stories for you.
☆ Personalize your reading:
✔ Material Design and simple navigation – its cool
✔ Multiple Shelf Themes and in book backgrounds (add your own)
✔ Scan library for specific file and text book formats
✔ Inbuilt dictionary with Color Dict and others
✔ Text-To-Speech for reading books aloud in multiple languages
✔ In-App Store best books in epub & fb2 formats
✔ Home screen, Recent books, In book Menu, Android Home Widget
✔ Multiple fonts, sizes and styles for best and cool reading
✔ Night mode
✔ Books Collection – create, edit and store your books, organized by desired criteria (genre, author, added time or series) and view them in covers or list views
✔ File Manager – easily find your ebook or text file and set of enjoying reading your stories
✔ Synchronize your books and text files from cloud services such as Google Drive, One Drive & Dropbox directly into books collections
☆ Create ebooks My Prestigio account to
✔ Synchronize books between devices library (only synchronize text files where you left off, not full library)
✔ Download free books (adult and children) and texts from In-App ereader book store
☆ Smart ebooks search function on your device
✔ Scan your library to quickly find text files and books
☆ Multiple book formats support
eReader supports the following ebooks formats:
✔ Text files: epub, djvu, html, fb2, fb2.zip, txt, pdf, mobi, epub3
✔ Audio books stories & video files in books
☆ Multi lingual User Interface Support
25 Interface languages supported and growing: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Polish, Croatian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Belorussian, Serbian, Ukrainian and Kazakh
☆ Online epub book store
✔ Over 50,000 books – start reading and enjoying your stories
✔ Discover best and cool book releases, but also best free children & adult books and texts
☆ Coming soon:
✔ ebooks library for kids
☆ Our achievements
– Featured application in 88 countries
– Top Developer
If you like our ereader application, please rate it and recommend it to your friends
– Ability to open zipped PDF
– Fixed selection in PDF
– Other fixes
The eReader Prestigio: Book Reader is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.