Do you want to run the Event Manager – AllEvents.in for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Event Manager – AllEvents.in on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Event Manager – AllEvents.in on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Event Manager – AllEvents.in for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Event Manager – AllEvents.in on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Event Manager – AllEvents.in for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Event Manager – AllEvents.in
- 5 FAQs of Event Manager – AllEvents.in, Guide, and Its Features
Download Event Manager – AllEvents.in for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Event Manager – AllEvents.in on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Event Manager – AllEvents.in on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Event Manager – AllEvents.in on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Event Manager – AllEvents.in on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Event Manager – AllEvents.in and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Event Manager – AllEvents.in for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Event Manager – AllEvents.in on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Event Manager – AllEvents.in and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Event Manager – AllEvents.in and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Event Manager – AllEvents.in on your PC.
Event Manager – AllEvents.in
|App Name||Event Manager – AllEvents.in|
|Developer||Amitech Business Solutions|
|Update||September 15, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Event Manager – AllEvents.in, Guide, and Its Features
Tracking an event was never this easy. All Events Organizer app is built for the organizers who wants to grow their event reach and manage it easily. Our valued event organizers are now using it to keep a record of every attendee and manage ticketing for each just at the touch of a screen.
All Events Organizer App lets you manage your different organizer profiles, track total event page visits, no. of attendees, ticket sold and revenue generated. Event Analytics was never this easy. Drive more traffic to an event with Promotional Plans right from the App. What more? We have the hassle free ‘Pay at Venue’ option for our organizers.
✓ A dashboard for each event that shows the performance graph of an event with total views, no. of attendees, revenue and sold tickets over a period of time.
✓ View all the users who bought your ticket and their payment status.
✓ Keep a record for each and every attendee that shows at the event. Search by ticket id or scan via QR code that is sent to the attendees when they register.
✓ Generate Leads for your upcoming event with the help of our Organizer App which lets you differentiate between an impression and a lead who might be interested in your event.
✓ Manage Check-ins during the event to differentiate between those who actually attended an event and those who couldn’t make it to your event.
✓ View your event details right from the All Events Organizer App to verify if all the details about the event is correctly shown.
✓ Manage different organizer profile you have created for different types of events. You can also share each one of them with your contacts on various platforms.
✓ Promote an event at the touch of a button with our various promotional plans to increase visibility and track the results of that promoted event from the event insights.
✓ Manage all the Event Ticketing and Management solutions like verifying ticket, check-in, Pay at Venue, mail/call a user in case of payment not done, etc.
✓ Sign in with email 🆕
✓ Stability improvements
We update the app regularly so that we can make it better for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using the Event Manager App!
The Event Manager – AllEvents.in is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.