Do you want to run the File Commander Manager & Cloud for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the File Commander Manager & Cloud on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the File Commander Manager & Cloud on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download File Commander Manager & Cloud for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install File Commander Manager & Cloud on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install File Commander Manager & Cloud for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 File Commander Manager & Cloud
- 5 FAQs of File Commander Manager & Cloud, Guide, and Its Features
Download File Commander Manager & Cloud for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the File Commander Manager & Cloud on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the File Commander Manager & Cloud on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install File Commander Manager & Cloud on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the File Commander Manager & Cloud on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the File Commander Manager & Cloud and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install File Commander Manager & Cloud for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the File Commander Manager & Cloud on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the File Commander Manager & Cloud and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the File Commander Manager & Cloud and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use File Commander Manager & Cloud on your PC.
File Commander Manager & Cloud
|App Name||File Commander Manager & Cloud|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of File Commander Manager & Cloud, Guide, and Its Features
File Commander is a powerful file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device, cloud storage or network location via a clean and intuitive interface. Fully optimized for Android P, File Commander is loaded with features – Vault security, Recycle Bin, Storage Analyzer, File Converter & also receive 5GB Free storage on MobiDrive.
ACCESS & MANAGE FILES
• Find files easily from the fully-customizable Home screen with quick access tiles
• Categories for your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with sections for Archives, Documents, and more
• Integrated Audio & Video players
• Support for the most popular cloud services: Google Drive, DropBox, Box & Microsoft OneDrive
• Recycle Bin* allows you to restore & manage deleted files
• Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB OTG drives (if supported)
• Access to hidden files and folders* – see system protected data
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
• PC File Transfer – manage & transfer your files and folders directly from your PC
• Add files to archives to save space and data
• Bookmark* favorite files & folders for faster access
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth
• Login profile can save your app settings and personalizations across devices
• Access Windows/SMB based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers & Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices)
• Get 5GB of FREE storage (or up to 50GB for Premium) to safely store your files
• Share any files & folders without limitations
• Available Offline – Convenient access to selected MobiSystems Drive files even without an internet or data connection
• The Storage Analyzer* shows detailed information on what takes up space
• Provides suggestions on what can be deleted or moved to free up storage
• Analyzes internal and external storage locations
• File Commander’s Vault allows you to protect your sensitive data
• Select desired files & folders and secure them from prying eyes
• Strong password encryption ensures no one can access your files but you
• File Commander incorporates a file conversion** service which allows you to convert from more than 1200 different file formats
• Work with virtually all available file formats such as: PDF, DOCX, XLSX, EPUB, MOBI, HTML, TXT, GIF, JPG, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A CSV, BMP, PPTX, TIFF, and many more
* This feature is available as part of File Commander Premium.
** Unlimited conversions available to File Commander Premium users.
File Commander granted permissions – http://www.mobisystems.com/android/file-commander-professional/permissions/
• ‘Properties’ for multiple files/folders selection
• Specific sorting options for a folder
• Create an empty file in a folder
• MobiSystems Drive has a new name, icon, website & integration with Windows PC
• Use your Apple ID to sign into MobiDrive
• Organized audio files with the new tabs for tracks and folders
• Music Player Queue – Arrange songs in the desired order
• New Home screen categories – Screenshots & APK
• Video Player – Support for looping files
The File Commander Manager & Cloud is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.