Do you want to run the Find Mi Band 3 for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Find Mi Band 3 on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Find Mi Band 3 on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Find Mi Band 3 for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Find Mi Band 3 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Find Mi Band 3 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Find Mi Band 3 on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Find Mi Band 3 on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Find Mi Band 3 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Find Mi Band 3 for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Find Mi Band 3 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Find Mi Band 3 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Find Mi Band 3 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Find Mi Band 3 on your PC.
Find Mi Band 3
|App Name||Find Mi Band 3|
|Developer||El Aralyk Apps|
|Update||December 3, 2019|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Find Mi Band 3, Guide, and Its Features
Install this application on your smartphone, you can find your smartphone with a double tap on the Mi Band 3.
Also if you can’t find Mi Band this app helps you to find it.
Move around and the signal level will tell you the right direction, and the vibration of the band will tell where it is.
For the first run, you need to turn on the discoverable mode on the bracelet through the end of the application.
The application requires Mi Fit or Mi Band Master or Notify & Fitness (so that the bracelet is already connected to the smartphone).
After connection, the discoverable mode on the bracelet can be turned off. The application will remember the Bluetooth address of the bracelet and will connect to it directly.
The Find Mi Band 3 is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.