Do you want to run the Fing – Network Tools for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Fing – Network Tools on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Fing – Network Tools on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Fing – Network Tools for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Fing – Network Tools on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Fing – Network Tools on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fing – Network Tools on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Fing – Network Tools on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Fing – Network Tools and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Fing – Network Tools for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Fing – Network Tools on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Fing – Network Tools and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Fing – Network Tools and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Fing – Network Tools on your PC.
Fing – Network Tools
|App Name||Fing – Network Tools|
|Update||December 6, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs of Fing – Network Tools, Guide, and Its Features
Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who’s on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
• Why Netflix streaming has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
Have a question? Get in touch at [email protected] or learn more about Fing App and Fingbox at fing.com.
• Support for scan on Android 11 & 12.
• Bugfixes and improvements.
The Fing – Network Tools is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.