Do you want to run the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser
- 5 FAQs of Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser, Guide, and Its Features
Download Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser on your PC.
Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser
|App Name||Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser|
|Update||December 16, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser, Guide, and Its Features
Use Firefox Focus for everything you want to keep separate from your main browser — for all those get in get out and forget about it moments. No tabs, no fuss, no muss. Block online trackers too. One tap, and your browsing history is completely destroyed.
Firefox Focus is the perfect get in/get out, search and destroy, I’m on a mission that’s none-of-your-business — web browser.
NEW DISTRACTION-FREE DESIGN
When you open Focus, you just get the awesome bar and the keyboard for super quick searching. That’s it. No recent history, no past sites, no open tabs, no ads trackers, no distractions. Just a simple, minimal design with menus that make sense.
ONE TAP TO DELETE HISTORY
Erase your history, passwords and cookies with just a tap of the trash button.
Pin up to four shortcuts on your home screen. Get to your favorite site even quicker without typing anything.
FASTER BROWSING WITH AD BLOCKING & TRACKING PROTECTION
Firefox Focus blocks many ads you’d normally see on web pages due to our enhanced tracking protection so you get much faster page load speeds, which means you get to the stuff you want a lot faster. Focus blocks a wide range of trackers by default, including social trackers and those sticky ones that come from things like Facebook ads.
BACKED BY A NON-PROFIT
Firefox Focus is backed by Mozilla, the non-profit that fights for your rights on the web, so you can trust it not to sell your data.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FIREFOX WEB BROWSER:
– Read about Firefox permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
– Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: https://blog.mozilla.org
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org.
* Fixed frequent MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_OCSP_RESPONSE_FOR_CERT_MISSING error messages when trying to connect to various microsoft.com domains
* Fixed “Accept cookies” pop-up issues encountered on various sites
The Firefox Focus: The Companion Browser is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.