Do you want to run the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Fitonomy – Personal Trainer for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Fitonomy – Personal Trainer on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Fitonomy – Personal Trainer for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Fitonomy – Personal Trainer
- 5 FAQs of Fitonomy – Personal Trainer, Guide, and Its Features
Download Fitonomy – Personal Trainer for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fitonomy – Personal Trainer on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Fitonomy – Personal Trainer for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Fitonomy – Personal Trainer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Fitonomy – Personal Trainer on your PC.
Fitonomy – Personal Trainer
|App Name||Fitonomy – Personal Trainer|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs of Fitonomy – Personal Trainer, Guide, and Its Features
Is designed to help you become healthy and fit, achieve your body goals with personalized workouts. Build muscle, tone, and sculpt your body with customized ab, back, and chest workout.
Fitonomy app generates customized workouts that you can do at home or the gym, regardless of your fitness experience. With personalized workouts at home or the gym, the app serves as a personal trainer that helps you achieve your fitness goals.
Fitonomy is made of workouts & exercises like: -HIIT workouts,
-Back and shoulder workouts,
-28 & 30-day challenges.
PERSONALIZED MEAL PLANS
The personally-tailored meal plans are created so you can get all the nutrition you need to achieve your fitness goals. The calories on your meal plan match your health goals and help you eat the right amount of food. Tone and sculpt your body, and get fit with the right diet for your goal.
TRACK YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY
Daily workouts work best when you keep track of it. Getting fit requires seeing your progress and tracking your workouts, calories, water intake steps, etc. Fitonomy offers all that.
Fitonomy’s Community is a support system that will help you during your health journey, to stay motivated, inspired, and achieve your goals together. Community is created to keep things fun while connecting with others.
By working out with Fitonomy, you:
» Have a personalized fitplan
» Have a 24 hour fitness on your phone
» Can get fit on my home or at the gym
Fitonomy has Google Fit integrated. The app will provide calorie and step counting metrics for all exercises and workouts.
DO’S AND DONT’S
Learn about common mistakes that you should avoid during the workout, and learn the proper way of performing the exercises.
A step-by-step guide on how to perform exercises correctly.
Exercises and stretches will help you decrease inflammation, increase mobility, and decrease overall pain levels.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Fitonomy is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a weekly, or annual basis. Weekly subscriptions are billed every week. Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from the purchase date.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your Play Store account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
– Terms and Condition: https://fitonomy.co/pages/terms-conditions
Join the millions of people that are using Fitonomy!
Start Working Out Now
Hey FitFam in our update we have a complete Fitonomy UI re-design, easy to use based on our community feedback, with some great new features:
-How to perform an exercise
-Do’s and don’t
-Pain relief exercises!
-Hundred of articles just for you!
-September and October Challenges
-Fixed some issues with payments
-Fixed several nasty bugs
If you’re having issues or need help with the new update contact our support team over at [email protected]
The Fitonomy – Personal Trainer is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.