Do you want to run the Flume for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Flume on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Flume on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Flume for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Flume on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Flume on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Flume on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Flume on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Flume and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Flume for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Flume on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Flume and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Flume and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Flume on your PC.
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Flume, Guide, and Its Features
The Flume app connects with a Flume Water Sensor installed on your home’s water meter. Flume enables customers to manage, monitor, and conserve water in their home.
Catch Water Leaks and Protect Your Home
Surprises are fun, but not when it comes to leaks. Flume alerts you of abnormal (or accidental) water usage to give you peace of mind whether you’re at home or away.
Down-to-the-Minute Water Use Data
Flume helps you paint a picture of your household’s water use. Dig into the data—down to the one-hundredth of a gallon—and find new ways to reduce your water use.
Overflowing with Savings
A device that pays for itself. Flume automatically suggests a budget so you can cap your consumption and creates leak notifications to catch costly drips.
Simple Self-Installation. No Plumbing Necessary.
Set up and install Flume in minutes. Just strap it to your water meter. No pipe cutting. No wiring. No appointments. No plumbers.
To purchase a Flume Water Sensor, visit https://flumewater.com
Misc improvements and fixes
The Flume is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.