Do you want to run the [email protected]: Control Your ADD for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the [email protected]: Control Your ADD on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the [email protected]: Control Your ADD on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download [email protected]: Control Your ADD for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install [email protected]: Control Your ADD on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install [email protected]: Control Your ADD for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 [email protected]: Control Your ADD
- 5 FAQs of [email protected]: Control Your ADD, Guide, and Its Features
Download [email protected]: Control Your ADD for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the [email protected]: Control Your ADD on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the [email protected]: Control Your ADD on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install [email protected]: Control Your ADD on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the [email protected]: Control Your ADD on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the [email protected]: Control Your ADD and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install [email protected]: Control Your ADD for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the [email protected]: Control Your ADD on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the [email protected]: Control Your ADD and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the [email protected]: Control Your ADD and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use [email protected]: Control Your ADD on your PC.
[email protected]: Control Your ADD
|App Name||[email protected]: Control Your ADD|
|Developer||[email protected]: Brain Music To Increase Your Focus|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of [email protected]: Control Your ADD, Guide, and Its Features
You asked, we listened. A brand new app built from the ground up with feedback from our subscribers and over 10 years of data on what helps you stay focused! We’ve added new channels, new music, a new trailblazing user-interface, and tons of added features!
Our mission is to help you focus. We started [email protected] in 2011 to integrate music with productivity. We knew that music can be used for entertainment, our founder is a platinum selling songwriter with over 30 years in the music industry, but we wanted to try something new. So we hand-selected neuroscientists, musicians, and engineers to produce something that was one-of-a-kind.
Over the last 10 years we’ve helped over 2,000,000 people focus by tailoring brain music specifically to their brain type. Our proprietary AI engine is linked with the world’s largest brain database, and our music is created by musicians specifically for productivity.
The music you find on [email protected] cannot be found anywhere else; we remaster, re-edit, and re-produce each track to remove all distracting elements so you can stay productive and focused.
What’s the value — to your job, your success, your self-image — of just one intensely-focused session where you filter out distractions and produce more work in two hours than you typically do in a day? Now, what if you multiplied that value over the course of a month, a year? That’s what [email protected] helps you achieve.
This app gives you a 7-day full-feature free trial. Just install and run. Then have your best work session ever. On-demand.
How do I know if this will work for me? Our in-app assessment agent uses data from the biggest brain database in the world combined with our own data of over 10 years of music brain research to prescribe which specific music type and energy level will work best for you. If it doesn’t, no worries we offer a full 30-day money-back guarantee!
Can I listen offline? Yes! We have offline mode.
Can I track my productivity? Yes! We have a built in productivity tracker.
Is there a focus timer? Yes! We encourage you to use the focus timer as a pomodoro timer, create work sessions and break times countless times a day.
Our subscribers are entrepreneurs, freelancers, writers, students, and include people that work in large corporations like; Google, Tesla, Apple, SpaceX and Microsoft.
Who we are: We’re an independent neuroscience company based in Los Angeles, California. Our mission is to empower you to be the best version of yourself; have a healthy work/life balance; and create fulfillment and happiness in your life.
What sets us apart: We have a customized solution based on our connection to the biggest brain database in the world.
Every audio mix is different for every user, and all the sounds and music we deliver are unique to our system.
Our system manages the ratio between your endogenous attention (ie the task you are focusing on) and your exogenous attention (ie your reptile brain looking for potentially dangerous ‘fight or flight’ external stimuli). Every human is different, the type of music that helps calm this response is highly individual.
(Fun fact: the more easily distracted you are, the more energy you need to help you focus. Now you’ll know why our ADHD channel is the way it is!)
Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, etc., we’re big fans – but not when we’re trying to be productive! The focus playlists found in these streaming services is usually someone’s vague idea of what worked for them. When you want to get stuff done [email protected] is the only option that was created specifically for productivity needs.
Terms of Service: https://www.focusatwill.com/app/pages/terms-of-service
Added experimental support for Google Cast (Chromecast)
Added user selectable Timer Sounds
We constantly update [email protected] to help you stay focused and be more productive! In this Version: We improved performance and fixed bugs. Loving this App? Rate us to make it official. Have problems or suggestions? Reach out to us [email protected] We’re listening!
The [email protected]: Control Your ADD is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.