Do you want to run the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Fongo – Talk and Text Freely for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Fongo – Talk and Text Freely on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Fongo – Talk and Text Freely for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Fongo – Talk and Text Freely
- 5 FAQs of Fongo – Talk and Text Freely, Guide, and Its Features
Download Fongo – Talk and Text Freely for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fongo – Talk and Text Freely on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Fongo – Talk and Text Freely for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Fongo – Talk and Text Freely and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Fongo – Talk and Text Freely on your PC.
Fongo – Talk and Text Freely
|App Name||Fongo – Talk and Text Freely|
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Fongo – Talk and Text Freely, Guide, and Its Features
•• Fongo is the only calling + texting app that is truly FREE and UNLIMITED. ••
•• Save hundreds of dollars per year. ••
The evolution of Dell Voice.
WHAT YOU GET WITH FONGO
• FREE LOCAL CANADIAN phone number — choose a number that you like
• FREE unlimited calling across Canada and to any Fongo number anywhere in the world — without using any cell minutes*
• FREE unlimited incoming calls and incoming SMS text messages
• FREE unlimited Fongo texting, including group and picture messaging anywhere in the world*
• Travelling outside of Canada? Call back to Canada for FREE*
• FREE premium features like visual voicemail, caller ID, call waiting and call forwarding
• Cheap international calls
• Turn your Android Tablet into a phone
• Sync with your existing contacts
• English, French and Chinese language support
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
• UNLIMITED – No need to buy or “earn” additional minutes and texts by watching videos, downloading other apps or filling out surveys
• LOCAL PHONE NUMBERS – Free local Canadian phone numbers so your friends and the pizza guy can call you back, without having to pay for long distance
• CALL ANYONE – Any number: landline or mobile, domestic or international
Fongo is 100% FREE and does not require any purchase.
Purchase cellular text messaging (SMS) and long distance credits to save even more.
HOW WE MAKE FONGO FREE
Fongo is disrupting the mobile communications world with one simple concept: Free. We make use of advances in technology, an innovative business model and word-of-mouth marketing, and pass the savings on to you (so tell your friends!). Our revenue comes from optional add-on features, pre-paid worldwide calling credits, and in-app ads.
FONGO IS NEW
Hundreds of thousands of Canadians are already using our mobile service. And we’re growing incredibly fast as more and more people discover they no longer have to pay expensive mobile phone bills. You don’t need to cancel your current mobile contract to try Fongo, just add the free app to your phone and start calling and messaging for free. You be the judge.
USE FONGO OUTSIDE OF CANADA
If you’re travelling abroad, avoid expensive long-distance and data roaming charges by connecting to WiFi before using Fongo to call or message. Once you’re connected to WiFi, call back to any of our Free Calling Cities, or call and message other Fongo users, for free. From anywhere in the world.
FONGO DATA USAGE
When you’re connected on a call, Fongo uses 0.5MB of data per minute so a 500MB data plan = 1000 minutes of talk time. If you’re calling on WiFi, you can pretty much talk forever. When you’re not on a call, Fongo uses a minimal amount of data to listen for incoming calls.
• Supported devices: Supports Android (KitKat OS 4.4 and higher), Chrome OS
• To use Fongo you must be connected to a 3G, 4G or WiFi data connection and you must create a Fongo account. If your data signal strength is weak or your connection speed is slow, this app may not function properly.
• If you disable notifications, you will not receive incoming calls.
• Questions or need help configuring your device? Tap Support on the Account screen.
• Have an idea how to improve Fongo? Tap Feedback on the Account screen.
• Using Fongo as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
*Fongo uses WiFi or your data plan to make and receive calls and send and receive messages. Data and international data roaming charges may apply. See www.fongo.com/calling/free/ for a complete list of Free Calling Cities. 911 terms and limitations can be found at www.fongo.com/legal/911/.
What’s new in 2021.12:
– New ability to block calls from non-contacts
– Even more local exchanges where you can choose a Canadian phone number, we’re up to over 450 across Canada. This the most choice for local areas of any mobile calling app.
– Performance improvements.
– Bug fixes
Thank you everyone for the feedback and comments, it helps us make Fongo better.
Like us on Facebook facebook.com/FongoMobile or follow us on Twitter @fongo_mobile for app news.
The Fongo – Talk and Text Freely is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.