Do you want to run the Forecastie – Weather app for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Forecastie – Weather app on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Forecastie – Weather app on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Forecastie – Weather app for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Forecastie – Weather app on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Forecastie – Weather app on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Forecastie – Weather app on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Forecastie – Weather app on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Forecastie – Weather app and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Forecastie – Weather app for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Forecastie – Weather app on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Forecastie – Weather app and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Forecastie – Weather app and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Forecastie – Weather app on your PC.
Forecastie – Weather app
|App Name||Forecastie – Weather app|
|Update||February 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
FAQs of Forecastie – Weather app, Guide, and Its Features
Forecastie is a great app for staying updated with the surrounding weather conditions. Forecastie is designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. This app uses OpenWeatherMap as a data channel and the weather updates are tiny so that you would not use up any significant internet bandwith.
» One of the most light weight weather apps on Google Play!
» Supports geo-positioning to retrieving the weather conditions for your current location. Manual location input is also supported.
» Weather map to show rain, wind speed and temperature.
» Detailed 5 day forecast graphs.
» Intuitive, seamless user interface and simple design.
» Support for widgets.
» Choice of many units.
» Dark mode.
» Offline functionality when there’s no internet connectivity.
» Supports all Android versions above and including 4.0.3
» Free and open source software.
Forecastie is licensed under GPLv3, with the source code available here: https://github.com/martykan/forecastie
You can help translate it here: https://www.transifex.com/forecastie
– Stability changes and bugfixes (new SDK)
– Translation updates
The Forecastie – Weather app is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.