Do you want to run the Free Conference Call for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Free Conference Call on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Free Conference Call on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Free Conference Call for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Free Conference Call on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Free Conference Call on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Free Conference Call on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Free Conference Call on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Free Conference Call and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Free Conference Call for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Free Conference Call on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Free Conference Call and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Free Conference Call and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Free Conference Call on your PC.
Free Conference Call
|App Name||Free Conference Call|
|Update||December 3, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Free Conference Call, Guide, and Its Features
The FreeConferenceCall.com app makes it simple to host HD audio conference calls with video conferencing and screen sharing.
This award-winning audio + video conferencing tool lets you host an unlimited number of meetings with up to 1,000 participants per meeting. You also get screen sharing, international dial-in numbers for 75+ countries, and meeting recording, all for free. All we ask is that if you like the tool you pay us what you think is fair. These contributions help us provide totally free, world-class audio and video conferencing solutions to charities, volunteers, and students all around the world.
· Free application download
· Free account activation
· Free HD audio conference calls w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free HD video conferencing and screen sharing w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free International conferencing with dedicated dial-in numbers in 75 countries…and growing!
· Conference features: web controls, including mute and record, lock, view participants, Q&A and more
· One-touch conference commands to manage calls
· Dial-in by VoIP
· Unlimited account and conference access
· Reservationless calling with availability 24/7
· Save and store existing accounts
· Send meeting invitations
If you have any questions, please contact the FreeConferenceCall.com Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 or email [email protected] To learn more about the company, visit www.freeconferencecall.com.
– Bug fixes & stability improvements
The Free Conference Call is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.