Do you want to run the French Dictionary – Offline for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the French Dictionary – Offline on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the French Dictionary – Offline on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download French Dictionary – Offline for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install French Dictionary – Offline on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install French Dictionary – Offline for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 French Dictionary – Offline
- 5 FAQs of French Dictionary – Offline, Guide, and Its Features
Download French Dictionary – Offline for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the French Dictionary – Offline on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the French Dictionary – Offline on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install French Dictionary – Offline on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the French Dictionary – Offline on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the French Dictionary – Offline and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install French Dictionary – Offline for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the French Dictionary – Offline on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the French Dictionary – Offline and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the French Dictionary – Offline and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use French Dictionary – Offline on your PC.
French Dictionary – Offline
|App Name||French Dictionary – Offline|
|Update||December 12, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of French Dictionary – Offline, Guide, and Its Features
The French dictionary explains the meaning of French words, based on French Wiktionary. This is a monolingual French dictionary: words must be entered in French.
♦ More than 312000 french definitions, large number of inflected forms and conjugation of verbs
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger (swipe right and left)
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and search history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of single unknown letter. The symbol * can be used in place of any group of letters.
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Share word definition using other apps, like gmail or whatsapp
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader and FBReader
♦ Black and white themes with user defined text colors (press menu–>select Settings–>click on Theme)
♦ Optional Floating Action Button (FAB) supporting one of the following actions: Search, History, Favorites, Random search and Share option
♦ Persistent Search option to get automatic keyboard at startup
♦ Text to speech options
♦ Number of items in history
♦ Customisable font size and line spacing
You can listen to the word pronunciation, provided that voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
⚠ The offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
This application requires the following permissions:
♢ INTERNET – to retrieve the definition of words
♢ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) – to backup configuration and bookmarks
♦ Dictionary updated with new definitions
The French Dictionary – Offline is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.